Friday, October 4, 2013

Sign-Up Early and SAVE!

Use code FALLFOLK13 online or mention the code when you register by phone or in person. This promotion ends Thursday, October 10th, 2013 at midnight. This discount is good for 8-week adult group classes in Session 6 only.

Offer expires Thursday, August 8th, 2013 at midnight, so get on it!

Here's a direct link to my class offerings (though you're under no obligation to sign up for MY classes.
http://www.oldtownschool.org/teachers/Jane-Hanna/

If you're interested in a level I'm not teaching, ask me for an instructor recommendation. We have an amazing staff with a diverse array of musical tastes and teaching styles, and I can help you find the person whose right for you (because I've been a student with just about all of 'em myself!).

Just keep on strummin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment