Thursday, October 24, 2013

Graduation Week!

So...uh...the only reason I haven't updated the blog until today is because I am so completely 100% confident in the rockstar preparedness of all of my classes for graduation this week, that didn't even think it necessary! (And it's totally NOT because I moved last week and it's taken me this long to locate my laptop and its power supply in separate boxes)

Tonight tonight tonight! Thursday's G2R is ready to burn down the stage with EITHER Heart of Gold OR September Gurls. Too bad we can't play both, but them's the rules. We'll meet in our classroom first before heading to the concert hall for a 9pm showtime (tell your friends and family!).

Oh, and hey Sunday? You guys whittled it down to the same two songs. Weird! Our show will start at 12:45ish for any guests you might be bringing, but we'll start in the basement as per usual.

Guitar 1 Rep, I'm very exited to play either The One I Love or Brown-Eyed Girl with you fellas on Saturday at 11:45am-ish, after we meet in the classroom to get tuned-up and make some decisions.

If you've got questions or concerns before show time, send them my way and I'll do everything I can to get you feeling chuffed in time for the show.

It's been an incredibly fun session for me, and I want to thank you all for your hard work, positive attitudes, and general awesomeness. Thanks for being my students, and congratulations on a job well done! Hope to see you next session.

No comments:

Post a Comment