Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Session Five -- LET'S DO THIS!!

Hello and welcome to the first post of Session Five at the Old Town School.

To my old friends, and to those of you who I met for the first time this week--thanks for being my students!
We're going to have a lot of fun together this session, and we'll all be better guitar players for it too. Nice how that works out!

If you're new to the blog, I invite you to look back at the very first few posts for some of the getting-to-know you stuff. There are lots of newbie resources in the early posts too so head over there and have a look.

I'll post weekly recaps from here on out (starting tomorrow with the Week 1 rundown), but for today just remember that EVERYONE is a bit awkward at the beginning--even Bowie. You may be feeling scared of your new instrument, or rusty on your trusty old one. But at least you aren't wearing salmon-colored bellbottoms on television. Keep on strumming!


No comments:

Post a Comment