Monday, August 19, 2013

And last but most certainly not least...


Sunday's Guitar 2 class photo makes me soooo happy! I can't tell you how much fun I had with you guys. What a pleasure to have TWO songs that were stage-worthy. The agony of deciding is the best kind of pain--but I think we absolutely made the right decision. You picked up my wacky percussion arrangement flawlessly and the crowd loved it. (Did you hear how the 2Rep teacher after us didn't even want to go on?! He was totally hung up on our tune.)
Here's the video a friend of mine from the Guitar 4 class was kind enough to shoot. I watched it at my desk at my day job and got a little choked up. It is such a pleasure to hang out with you guys on Sunday, and the fact that we make some excellent music together is just a nice bonus.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1Q4cwjVO6w&feature=youtube_gdata

I'm really looking forward to seeing you all again next session for the ALL REQUEST G2R!

And here's a bonus pic of Keith from his kickass djembe performance! Have a nice little break, everyone (but keep strumming)!

No comments:

Post a Comment