Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Shameless Self-Promotion


Hey gang!
My sincerest apologies that the weekly recap is so late this week. Every free moment I've had has been devoted to rehearsals for the Bowie gig I mentioned (so at least it's a music excuse)!

I'll post the recap shortly. But if any of you are interested, here's the facebook event for the show: https://www.facebook.com/events/722164587800770/

It's Monday, 9/23 (oh my gosh that's NEXT WEEK!) at Martyrs'. Show starts at 8pm.
We'll be performing two albums live in their entirety--Ziggy Stardust and Station to Station.
I'm nervous as all get out because I'll be playing a lot of guitar techniques I've never tried before, and I'll be playing a 12-string guitar for the first time.
Hope to see you there. I need the moral support!

No comments:

Post a Comment