Friday, August 16, 2013

Handsome AND Talented!

Oh my Thursday dudes, you make me feel all warm and fuzzy. You did a GREAT job last night at graduation and I'm very, very proud of the hard work you put in this session. It's such a pleasure to be your teacher. Can't wait for next session's all-request curriculum! Seriously--your suggestions were spot on and I'll plan the coursepack accordingly. (Mark? E-mail me a tune or two you'd like to learn and I'll do my best to bring it next session. I've already got a Pink Floyd jam lined up for you, Margaret, but lemme know what else you wanna do.)

A buddy of mine secretly recorded the show! Here's the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fLoKvpV9faw

I like how it looks like John has 3 legs because Tom was hiding out behind him. You sound GREAT! And just listen to the hoots we got on the riff! Well-earned, my friends.
Have a nice minibreak, and I'll see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment