Friday, January 31, 2014

Discounts! Room Changes! Videos! Potpourri!

Hey gang!
Unusual Friday post because I have a bunch of bits of business for you.

Thing #1: There's a discount code out for next session. Let's keep these bands together!
Current Guitar 3 students--I'm teaching 3Rep same night/same time!
Current Guitar 2Reppers -- It's time to make the jump to INTERMEDIATE! I'm teaching Guitar 3 on Saturdays at 11am! Let's stay together and make barre chords our bit--let's tackle barre chords!
Current Guitar 1Reppers -- How's about Guitar 2? Ready for a couple of new chords and some new techniques? Join me for that Sundays at noon.
Use code PICKNGRIN14 online or mention the code when you register by phone or in person--but only through February 9th at midnight so don't delay!

Thing #2: I'm also taking a stab at leading an ensemble this session. And of course, it's gonna be GLAM ROCK. Here's the details on that if you'd like to register: https://www.oldtownschool.org/classes/detail/?courseid=4906

Thing #3: FOR SATURDAY'S GUITAR 2 REP CLASS!!! Due to a student in a wheelchair, our class will henceforth be relocating to room 210. We'll meet there starting tomorrow and for the rest of the session.

Thing #4: Here's a clip of the 50th anniversary gala show in 2007 when teachers performed Turn Turn Turn with Roger McGuinn of The Byrds--who was an Old Town School student. I'll talk more about this in my weekend classes: http://youtu.be/0c0UaxT-Xs0

Thing #5: Some of you were asking me about my song at the Beck show, so here it is. (gulp!)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5eRz4ZlvSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

No comments:

Post a Comment