Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Free Workshop

Hiya gang!
A few blogs ago, I told you about the sad, sad crack in my guitar, and the importance of machine maintenance. That might've gotten you worried about how to look after your own instrument but never fear! The Old Town School is here to help.

On April 13th, there will be a FREE workshop on the care and feeding of guitars at 1pm in the Different Strummer music store. It'll answer burning questions such as:
"What strings should I use? Can I use polish on this? How often do I change my strings? What kind of case is right for me? I broke one of my strings what do I do? Pegwinders? Fingerboard conditioning? Straplocks? Humidifiers?"

I highly recommend attending if you can. It'll be extremely informative, and FUN!
Full details here.

No comments:

Post a Comment