Thursday, January 29, 2015

Temporary Hiatus

Hi gang!
I'm sorry to say that I think I need to suspend this blog for a little while. I just haven't been able to get to it in a timely enough fashion this session, and I don't want to keep disappointing you each week. The schedule at my new job--and the lack of opportunity to do side work at the office!--has made it really impossible to update this page the way I used to be able to. I sincerely apologize.
If anyone is particularly crushed or horrified by this news, or feel that they won't be able to practice adequately between classes without it, I genuinely want to know that so please post a comment or drop me an email. (Email is doable via my phone when I'm on the go, so it's easier than blogging)
I will continue to look for ways to manage my time that allow for blogging, so don't give up on this page forever. Just give me a few more weeks to try and get organized.
Best,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment